Heading into the Holidays and snow season we’ll be spending a lot more time cuddled inside. Perhaps it’s time to design that kitchen remodel or bathroom refresh that you’ve been thinking about for years. Professional planning from our team of skillful (and cheerful!) designers will smooth the anxiety of a kitchen or bath remodel and make sure you don’t overlook any order details.
Help With Your Planning
DIY projects can be fun for the very handy homeowner, but let’s face it not everyone can be Chip and Joanna Gaines. It’s a mostly scientific fact that therapists say the best way to stress-test a relationship is to start your own renovation. For those of us needing some design and planning help, hiring a professional designer can eliminate much of that stress and help you to fully realize the visions that dance in your head. Professional designers will create, deliver and construct an entire remodel down to each detail. Classic Cabinets & Design in Louisville, CO can help with: kitchen remodels; new kitchen countertops; bathroom remodels; kitchen hardware; kitchen cabinets; custom kitchen cabinetry and custom bathroom cabinetry. Here are some examples of how a professional designer can provide creativity, quality, comfort and relief during the process:
- Communication: Professionals are trained to listen intently during your consultation, and deliver exactly what you want. They are versed in “the language” of construction and will communicate with the builders on your behalf.
- On Trend: Designers are equipped with myriad resources to show customers the latest trends, color palettes and functional designs, and have access to numerous sources that consumers may not.
- Tactile Shopping: When shopping, a designer can show you in-store samples and let you touch and feel the product you are evaluating.
- Virtual Display: Your designer will create a 3D rendering of your design, allowing you to make changes before installation.
- Saving Money: In every step of your remodel your designer will be there to provide oversight of product ordering, delivery and fabrication. Their knowledge of structural choices and options could save you money in the long run.
- Knowledge of Building Codes: With changes in technology, building codes and requirements often advance. You need someone on your team helping you navigate the new code requirements.
- Devil for the Details: Professional designers are trained to know everything you will need for a project and will point out missing items that you may have omitted.
- Customer Service: In the unlikely event there is a mistake you will have a live person available to speak with, and help correct the mistake, immediately. If you are using one of CCD’s contractors, they will be your advocate and liaison! If you are using your own contractor, CCD will be glad to review your design. Your satisfaction and happiness is their primary concern.
Whatever you have envisioned, give us a call and one of our expert designers will be happy to help you today. And remember, we’ll always work with you to get the project done in a way that respects your family’s security and safety. So now you’re ready for design help — let’s meet Classic Cabinets & Design’s talented group of in-house designers:
KELLY OLSON: LEAD DESIGNER Kelly has 11+ years design experience and obtained her degree in Interior Design from Northern Arizona University. Kelly strives for distinction in every custom design she creates. Her attention to detail, ingenuity and creativity allows her clients to relax and happily enjoy the remodeling process.
EMMA GRUBB: DESIGNER Emma is a proud Regis University graduate. She joined the team at Classic Cabinets & Design in 2018 with several years prior experience in the remodeling industry. Emma truly enjoys assisting clients in creating spaces that are functional, charming and tailored to their individual needs.
JANEL LAZA: DESIGNER Janel graduated with a design degree from CSU Long Beach and subsequently moved to Australia to work with architects and designers creating custom lighting and housewares. Once settled back in the United States she obtained a degree in Interior Design from Front Range Community College. Janel loves designing interior spaces because all details are an important part of someone’s home and everyday life.
CHERYL RICHARDS: DESIGNER Cheryl earned her Bachelor Degree in Interior Design at Moore College of Art & Design. She has 16+ years experience on both commercial and residential projects. Cheryl takes a customer-service driven approach to her projects, ensuring client understanding and satisfaction throughout the entire process. Using a holistic approach, she contributes knowledge of space planning, material selection and sustainable design to her work.