Holiday Goals: Cook the perfect turkey. Find the perfect tree. Impress the un-impressionable Aunt Karen. We might not be able to help with your turkey and tree, but we can definitely help you dress your kitchen to impress with a fresh new kitchen countertop remodel in less than two weeks.
Hi, I’m Mark, owner and president of Classic Cabinets & Design, and I’d like to share a few tidbits and truths with you about replacing your kitchen countertops. Many homeowners often feel that home remodeling will be a long and arduous process but I want to let you know that with a little planning and thought we could have could have your kitchen upgraded in AS LITTLE AS TWO WEEKS and in plenty of time to host your Christmas festivities or ring in the New Year!
First, let us help you! Unlike our competitors, Classic Cabinets & Design is a one-stop-shop. We have experienced first-class designers on staff to help you choose a material and look that will complement your home. We have a vast selection of quartz countertops IN HOUSE for you to peruse and additional samples of natural materials − such as granite and soapstone − for you to review. Homeowners often like or need to replace backsplashes or faucets during the upgrade, and we have over 200 faucet samples on hand that you can touch and feel. Once we have a basic design concept in place we’ll send our very own crew to your home to take accurate measurements and finalize the template and pricing.
A few top things I recommend you consider before proceeding with a kitchen countertop replacement are:
- Do I want to upgrade my sink and faucet? Will it match my new countertop? Most of the time this will be necessary.
- Do I want to update my broken cooktop or outdated appliances? It is often a good time to do so while the countertops have been pulled out.
- Do I want to upgrade my backsplash? Will it be deep enough to match the new countertop? Most of the time this will be necessary.
- Should I upgrade my garbage disposal? This is the best time to do so as outdated disposals often cause problems.
A typical installation might go like this:
- Monday: Remove kitchen countertop and backsplash; replace drywall.
- Tuesday: Install new kitchen countertop.
- Wednesday: Install new backsplash, if needed.
- Thursday: Replace faucets and appliances or cooktop, if needed.
I hope I’ve helped you understand the process and inspired you to get moving on your goal of installing a fresh new look for the holidays. The trends for 2020 kitchen remodels still indicate the hot colors are white and much lighter countertop colors that look more like marble, but our team of superior designers can create any custom look for you to fit your home’s personality, style and flair.
COOL, CONTEMPORARY WHITE KITCHEN
DESIGNED BY CLASSIC CABINETS & DESIGN
KITCHEN COUNTERTOP TRENDS FOR 2020
Reviewed.com reports that although dark counters can look sophisticated and sexy, white countertops are still the most popular look going into 2020. Engineered quartz and natural stone are fighting it out neck-and-neck for the most desirable, so you can choose according to your taste. Quartz comes in a wide variety of styles that emulate stone and is easy to maintain.
ALL ABOUT QUARTZ COUNTERTOPS
With the look of natural stone, minus the maintenance, these quartz surfaces give granite a run for its money. Learn more about this engineered material here.
GRANITE COUNTERTOP COLORS
Still a timeless classic, granite kitchen countertops come in a huge variety of colors ranging from beige, to blue to black and even white. Check out the variety of colors here.